Sarah
I’ve decided that I am going to stay in Hohhot for an additional four months. This means I will be home at the end of November, ideally for Thanksgiving and UF/FSU weekend. As many of you know, I was toying with this idea for a long time. I miss everyone at home so much, and can’t wait to see everyone again. But if I stay here a little longer, I can save a good amount of money so I won’t be so hard pressed to find a job when I get home.

Many of you have asked me what I am going to do next, to be honest I am not quite sure. I’m thinking about a teaching position somewhere in South America. Reasons? Well, no crazy Hohhot winters for one, and being on the same side of the world as all my family and friends is a huge plus. A huge reason, though, is that I want something completely different from the culture and society I am in now, so I can compare and learn. I’m not going to start a job in South America until around next May or so, which will have be looking for part time work until then.

Yes, eventually I will be coming home to stay. I love the US, Florida, St. Augustine, Gainesville, etc. I just want to get as many experiences as possible before settling back down. As before, everyone will be more than welcome to come visit me!
0 Responses

Post a Comment